Woonsocket, RI, United States
Jul 21, 2021
Nov 03, 2021
As the Sr. Manager of Product Delivery and Reporting, you will work on the most creative piece of our client delivery within the CVS Retail Pharmacy portfolio. You will prepare data for analysis to clients, build a suite of reporting dashboards, business tools, and operational views for both internal and external use, and lead a team of BI specialists in pursuit of this work.
Your core responsibilities will include:
1) Meet with clients to scope data analytics product deliverables, propose solutions, build those data sets/insights, deliver to those clients, and iterate with them to provide best in class service for our analytics products
2) Work closely with internal business partners to build, maintain, and iterate on operational and executive reporting
3) Work closely with account management and solution strategy to build, maintain, and deliver on contract specific reporting to clients who have purchased other products
4) Manage priorities and deliverables for BI development with BI resources assigned to you for support
5) Develop long term reporting standards and scale plan as the business grows
In addition, we expect you to contribute to the product, reporting, and dashboard tools capability agenda by evaluating emerging software tools, datasets, customizing algorithms to CVS use cases, participating in related conferences and events and mentoring and developing junior BI specialists.
• 4 years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact and people management
• 4 years experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
• Expert level proficiency with common data aggregation tools and frameworks, e.g. SQL, SAS, R
• Expert level proficiency with common data visualization tools and frameworks, e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy
• Good written and oral communication and data presentation skills, with ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience, from the analytic professional to the senior business leaders
• Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
• Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Healthcare sector experience preferred
• Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
• Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
Bachelor degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Website : https://www.cvshealth.com